Acquire the industry required skills and insure a robust career in the domain of cyber security.
Advanced Web Exploitation & Penetration Test
Earn yourself a certificate of achievement
- Common Web Architecture
- Application Development Cycles
- Web Application Hosting
- Vulnerability Scanning with Aranchi
- Dealing with complex applications
- Injection Methodology
- Data Exfiltration Attacks
- SQL Injection Tools
- XML & XPath Injection
- WordPress Testing & Exploitation
- SharePoint Testing & Exploitation
- Web Filtering
- Web Application Firewalls Bypass
- Bypassing controls
- XSS Bypass
- SQLi Bypass
- Introduction to ZAP
- Active Scan with ZAP
- Passive Scan with ZAP
- Fuzz Requests with ZAP
- In-depth Burp Suite
- Exploiting Remote File Inclusion
- Remote Code Execution
- Local file inclusion & code execution attack
- PHP file upload attack
- Infiltrating Session via XSS
- Exploiting XSS
- Discovering & Exploiting DOM based XSS
- Advance Payloads
- Exploiting XSRF
- Building XSS/XSRF Worm
- Identifying Crypto
- Data Encoding Analysis
- Attacking Encryption Keys
- Attacking Stream Ciphers
- Attacking ECB Mode Ciphers
- Exploiting CBC Bit Flipping
- Web Crypto Exploitation
- Course Summary
- Report Writing
- Web Penetration Testers
- Engineering Students
- Cyber Security Practitioners
- Penetration Testers & Ethical Hackers
- Computer Science Students
- Cyber Security Enthusiasts
- System Engineers
This course assumes that the attendee have strong understanding of web penetration test techniques and methodology.
- Perform advanced Local File Include (LFI) / Remote File Include (RFI), Blind SQL injection (SQLi), and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) combined with Cross-Site Request Forger (XSRF) discovery and exploitation
- Exploit advanced vulnerabilities common to most backend language like Mass Assignments, Type Juggling, and Object Serialization
- Understand the special testing methods for content management systems such as SharePoint and WordPress
- Identify and exploit encryption implementations within web applications and frameworks
- Discover XML Entity and XPath vulnerabilities in SOAP or REST web services and other datastores
- Use tools and techniques to work with and exploit HTTP/2 and Web Sockets
- Identify and bypass Web Application Firewalls and application filtering techniques to exploit the system
- Access to hackers guru cloud based labs.
- Study Material & Course Slides.
- Course Completion Certificate.
- Job Assistance.
- 10 Weeks
Batch Start Dates
Batch Start Dates
We follow a rolling admission process and admissions are closed once the requisite number of participants enroll for the upcoming batch. So, we encourage you to apply early and secure your seat.
I work as a web developer and was always attracted to cyber security. When hackers guru offered the cyber security certification, I decided to have it and get my career a future make over. The course is very crisp and in a short period of time they cover all the topics.
Web App Developer
My experience with this course is phenomenal, and all my expectation have been met. I liked the course very much, They have covered everything from the basics to the advanced. They have covered it all. I have no hesitation to give this course 4.5 starts out of 5.
Tap-tap, like, share, repeat
Join us on social media for latest news, career opportunities and offers.