For Security Pros
Gain in-depth expertise of exploit development & write your own exploits for memory corruption.
Exploit Development For Security Professionals
Earn yourself a certificate of achievement
- Dynamic Linux Memory
- Linux Heap Overflow
- Overwriting Function Pointers
- Format Strings
- Return Oriented Shellcode
- Binary Diffing Tools
- Microsoft Patches
- Microsoft Patch Diffing
- Overview of Windows Kernel
- Kernel Exploit Mitigation
- Debugging Windows Kernel
- Windows Kernel Attacks
- Overview of Windows Heap
- Windows Heap Exploitation Mitigation
- The Modern Windows Heap
- Remedial Heap Spraying
- DEPS Heap Spraying
- Penetration Testers & Ethical Hackers
- Windows Systems Admins
- Cyber Security Professionals
- InfoSec Enthusiasts
- Computer Science Students
- Security Researchers
- Strong programming knowledge of C/C++, Python & Ruby.
- Strong understanding of Windows & Linux architecture.
- Discover zero-day vulnerabilities in programs running on fully-patched modern operating systems.
- Create exploits to take advantage of vulnerabilities through a detailed penetration testing process.
- Use the advanced features of IDA Pro and write your own IDC and IDA Python scripts.
- Perform remote debugging of Linux and Windows applications.
- Understand and exploit Linux heap overflows.
- Write Return-Oriented Shellcode.
- Perform patch diffing against programs, libraries, and drivers to find patched vulnerabilities.
- Perform Windows heap overflows and use-after-free attacks.
- Use precision heap sprays to improve exploitability.
- Perform Windows Kernel debugging up through Windows 8 64-bit.
- Jump into Windows kernel exploitation.
- Perform labs to reverse-engineer Microsoft patches from 2007-2014 to identify the patched vulnerability and take them through exploitation.
- Perform use-after-free exploit labs against popular web browsers such as Internet Explorer.
- Bypass ASLR through the creation of custom Flash objects and UAF bugs.
- Remote-debug both Linux and Windows applications, and remote-debug the Windows 7 and 8 Kernels.
- Exploit Linux heap overflows.
- Perform threat modeling against applications.
- Bypass modern exploit mitigations.
- Write your own IDA Python scripts.
- Navigate the Windows front-end (LFH) and back-end heap allocators.
- Debug drivers.
- Access to hackers guru cloud based labs.
- Study Material & Course Slides.
- Course Completion Certificate.
- Job Assistance.
- 8 Weeks
Batch Start Dates
Batch Start Dates
We follow a rolling admission process and admissions are closed once the requisite number of participants enroll for the upcoming batch. So, we encourage you to apply early and secure your seat.
I work as a web developer and was always attracted to cyber security. When hackers guru offered the cyber security certification, I decided to have it and get my career a future make over. The course is very crisp and in a short period of time they cover all the topics.
Web App Developer
My experience with this course is phenomenal, and all my expectation have been met. I liked the course very much, They have covered everything from the basics to the advanced. They have covered it all. I have no hesitation to give this course 4.5 starts out of 5.
Tap-tap, like, share, repeat
Join us on social media for latest news, career opportunities and offers.