Network/System Auditor & Threat Hunter
Gain in-depth knowledge, expertise and experience of Network, Systems Auditing & Threat Hunting.
Network, System Audit & Threat Hunting
Earn yourself a certificate of achievement
- Web Proxy Data Evaluation
- TCP Dump
- Network Evidence Acquisition
- HTTP Protocol
- HTTP Logs
- DNS Logs
- Firewall, IDS/IPS, NSM Logs
- Firewall & Bro NSM Log Analysis
- Logging Protocol Aggregation
- Introduction to NetFlow
- Netflow Analysis
- Open-source Flow Tools
- Visual Netflow Analysis
- File Transfer Protocol
- Tracking File Movement with Netflow
- Microsoft Protocols
- SMB Session Analysis
- Network Forensics Tools
- Network Miner
- Wireless Network Forensics
- Automated Tools & Libraries
- Overview of Maloch
- Full Packet Hunting with Maloch
- Network Forensics Analysis with Maloch
- Encryption & SSL
- Man in the Middle (MITM)
- Network Protocol Reverse Engineering
- Identifying Undocumented Protocols
- Investigating OpSec
- Threat Intelligence
- Comprehensive Investigation
- Threat Hunters
- Incident Analysts
- Incident Handlers
- SOC Analysts
- Security Enthusiast
- Cyber Security Professionals
- Basic understanding of network protocols and devices
- Experience with Linux and Windows from the command line
- Extract files from network packet captures and proxy cache files, allowing follow-on malware analysis or definitive data loss determinations
- Use historical NetFlow data to identify relevant past network occurrences, allowing accurate incident scoping
- Reverse engineer custom network protocols to identify an attacker’s command-and-control abilities and actions
- Decrypt captured SSL/TLS traffic to identify attackers’ actions and what data they extracted from the victim
- Use data from typical network protocols to increase the fidelity of the investigation’s findings
- Identify opportunities to collect additional evidence based on the existing systems and platforms within a network architecture
- Examine traffic using common network protocols to identify patterns of activity or specific actions that warrant further investigation
- Incorporate log data into a comprehensive analytic process, filling knowledge gaps that may be far in the past
- Learn how attackers leverage meddler-in-the-middle tools to intercept seemingly secure communications
- Examine proprietary network protocols to determine what actions occurred on the endpoint systems
- Analyze wireless network traffic to find evidence of malicious activity
- Learn how to modify configuration on typical network devices such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems to increase the intelligence value of their logs and alerts during an investigation
- Apply the knowledge you acquire during the week in a full-day capstone lab, modeled after real-world nation-state intrusions and threat actors
- Access to hackers guru cloud based labs.
- Study Material & Course Slides.
- Course Completion Certificate.
- Job Assistance.
- 8 Weeks
Batch Start Dates
Batch Start Dates
We follow a rolling admission process and admissions are closed once the requisite number of participants enroll for the upcoming batch. So, we encourage you to apply early and secure your seat.
I work as a web developer and was always attracted to cyber security. When hackers guru offered the cyber security certification, I decided to have it and get my career a future make over. The course is very crisp and in a short period of time they cover all the topics.
Web App Developer
My experience with this course is phenomenal, and all my expectation have been met. I liked the course very much, They have covered everything from the basics to the advanced. They have covered it all. I have no hesitation to give this course 4.5 starts out of 5.
Tap-tap, like, share, repeat
Join us on social media for latest news, career opportunities and offers.