Web Application Penetration Tester
Acquire the industry required skills and insure a robust career in the domain of cyber security.
Web App Penetration Test & Ethical Hacking
Earn yourself a certificate of achievement
- The evolution of web
- Understanding the web
- Introduction to TCP/IP
- Web hackers toolkit
- OWASP testing guide
- PCI Penetration testing guide
- Penetration Testing Execution Standard
- NIST 800-115
- Penetration Testing Framework
- Information Systems Security Assessment Framework (ISSAF)
- Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (“OSSTMM”)
- FedRAMP Penetration Test Guidance
- CREST Penetration Testing Guide
- Web spidering
- Interception proxies
- Discovering hidden content
- Analyzing the application
- Mapping the Attack Surface
- Authentication technologies
- Design flaws in authentication
- Authentication testing
- Username Harvesting
- Vulnerable web app
- Command injection
- File inclusion attacks (LFI/RFI)
- SQL injection
- SQL injection tools
- Cross site request forgery
- Logic attacks
- Python for hackers
- WPScan & W3AF
- Metaspolit framework
- HTTP Protocol
- HTTP Status Code
- HTTPS Protocol
- URL Encoding
- Web Sockets
- Information gathering
- Network Scanning
- DNS Harvesting & whois
- Opensource Intelligence
- Testing application configuration
- Identifying configuration flaws
- Shellshock & Heartbleed
- Testing weak ciphers
- Identifying information leakage
- Session tracking
- Session fixation
- Bypass Flaws
- Introduction to java script
- Type of XSS
- XSS attacks in action
- Finding & exploitation
- XSS vulnerabilities
- BeEF framework
- Introduction to reporting
- Effective report writing
- Web Developers
- Engineering Students
- Cyber Security Practitioners
- Penetration Testers & Ethical Hackers
- Computer Science Students
- Cyber Security Enthusiasts
- We assumes that students will have basic knowledge of Linux Command Line.
- Students needs to bring their own laptops. If you don’t have one, please let us know in advance.
- Apply a detailed, four-step methodology to your web application penetration tests: reconnaissance, mapping, discovery, and exploitation.
- Analyze the results from automated web testing tools to validate findings, determine their business impact, and eliminate false positives.
- Manually discover key web application flaws.
- Use Python to create testing and exploitation scripts during a penetration test.
- Discover and exploit SQL Injection flaws to determine true risk to the victim organization.
- Create configurations and test payloads within other web attacks.
- Fuzz potential inputs for injection attacks.
- Explain the impact of exploitation of web application flaws.
- Analyze traffic between the client and the server application using tools such as the Zed Attack Proxy and Burp Suite to find security issues within the client-side application code.
- Manually discover and exploit Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) attacks.
- Use the Browser Exploitation Framework (BeEF) to hook victim browsers, attack client software and the network, and evaluate the potential impact that XSS flaws have within an application.
- Perform a complete web penetration test during the Capture the Flag exercise to bring techniques and tools together into a comprehensive test.
- Assessing Web Authentication
- Heartbleed Exploitation
- Mobile Application MITM
- Reflective XSS Attacks
- Persistent XSS Attacks
- SQL Injection
- Blind SQL Injection
- CSRF Exploitation
- Metasploit for Web Application Attacks
- Exploiting Shellshock
- Leveraging the sqlmap tool
- BeEF and Browser Exploitation
- Session Hijacking
- Username Harvesting
- HTML Injection
- Remote File Inclusion
- Local File Inclusion
- OS Command Injection
- Drupalgeddon Exploitation
- Python for Web Application Pen Testers
- Extensive use of both Burp Suite and ZAP throughout the course
There’s massive demand of cyber security professionals across the planet. As per IBM India’s employment report, India needs 3 million cyber security professionals but the availability is less then 100K.
After talking this course you will be able to work on various cyber security roles such as:
- Web Application Penetration Test Engineer
- Web Security Architect
- Security Researcher
- Bug Bounty/ Bug Hunter etc
- Access to hackers guru cloud based labs.
- Study Material & Course Slides.
- Course Completion Certificate.
- Job Assistance.
- 8 Weeks
Batch Start Dates
Batch Start Dates
We follow a rolling admission process and admissions are closed once the requisite number of participants enroll for the upcoming batch. So, we encourage you to apply early and secure your seat.
I work as a web developer and was always attracted to cyber security. When hackers guru offered the cyber security certification, I decided to have it and get my career a future make over. The course is very crisp and in a short period of time they cover all the topics.
Web App Developer
My experience with this course is phenomenal, and all my expectation have been met. I liked the course very much, They have covered everything from the basics to the advanced. They have covered it all. I have no hesitation to give this course 4.5 starts out of 5.
Tap-tap, like, share, repeat
Join us on social media for latest news, career opportunities and offers.