Wireless Penetration Tester
Acquire the industry required skills and insure a robust career in the domain of cyber security.
Wireless Penetration Test & Ethical Hacking
Earn yourself a certificate of achievement
- Wireless Lab Setup
- Hardware Requirement
- Software Requirement
- Kali Linux Installation
- Setting up Access Point
- Setting up Wireless Card
- Discovering Hidden SSIDs
- Beating MAC Filters
- Bypassing Open Authentication
- Bypassing Shared Key Authentication
- Default Account & Credentials on Access Point
- Evil Twin & MAC Spoofing
- Rogue Access Point
- Wireless Eavesdropping
- Session Hijack Over Wireless
- Finding Security Mis/Configuration on Target
- Attacking WPA Enterprise with RADIUS
- Setting up freeRADIUS – WPE
- Attacking PEAP
- EAP – TTLS
- Security Best Practices for Enterprises
- Overview of DoS
- Volume Based DoS
- Protocol Based DoS
- Application Layer Based – DoS
- Bluesmack – Bluetooth DoS Script
- Bluesnarfing – Extract Data From Target
- Bluejacking – Sending Data to Target
- Bluebugging – Taking Control Over Target
- WLAN & It’s Inherent Insecurities
- WLAN Frames
- Creating a Monitor Mode Interface
- Sniffing Wireless Packets
- Packet Injection
- WLAN Encryption
- Cracking WEP Encryption
- Cracking WPA/WPA2
- Speeding up WPA/WPA2 Hacking
- Decrypting WEP & WPA Packets
- Connecting to WEP & WPA Networks
- Honeypot & Misassociation Attacks
- The Caffe Latte Attack
- De-authentication & Disassociation Attacks
- The Hirte Attack
- AP-less WPA Personal Cracking
- KRACK Attack
- KRACK Attack Overview
- The Four Way Handshake KRACK Attack.
- Getting KRACKing
- Overview of MiTM
- ArpSpoof – Setup
- Between Our Victim & Router
- Bluetooth Basics
- Scanning Bluetooth Device in The Area
- Find Hidden Bluetooth Device
- Bluetooth Spoofing
- Writing Effecting Pentest Report
- Network Engineers
- Engineering Students
- Cyber Security Practitioners
- Penetration Testers & Ethical Hackers
- Computer Science Students
- Cyber Security Enthusiasts
- Forensics Experts
- We assumes that students will have basic knowledge of Linux Command Line.
- We assumes that students will have basic knowledge of TCI/IP.
- Students needs to bring their own laptops. If you don’t have one, please let us know in advance.
- Identify and locate malicious rogue access points using free and low-cost tools
- Conduct a penetration test against low-power wireless devices to identify control system and related wireless vulnerabilities
- Identify vulnerabilities and bypass authentication mechanisms in Bluetooth networks
- Utilize wireless capture tools to extract audio conversations and network traffic from DECT wireless phones
- Implement a WPA2 Enterprise penetration test to exploit vulnerable wireless client systems for credential harvesting
- Utilize Scapy to force custom packets to manipulate wireless networks in new ways, quickly building custom attack tools to meet specific penetration test requirements
- Identify Wi-Fi attacks using network packet captures traces and freely available analysis tools
- Identify and exploit shortcomings in the security of proximity key card systems
- Mount a penetration test against numerous standards-based or proprietary wireless technologies
There’s massive demand of cyber security professionals across the planet. As per IBM India’s employment report, India needs 3 million cyber security professionals but the availability is less then 100K.
After talking this course you will be able to work on various cyber security roles such as:
- Network Penetration Testers
- Network Security Engineer
- Network Forensics Expert
- Security Researchers
- Data Center Security Engineer etc
- Access to hackers guru cloud based labs.
- Study Material & Course Slides.
- Course Completion Certificate.
- Job Assistance.
- 8 Weeks
Batch Start Dates
Batch Start Dates
We follow a rolling admission process and admissions are closed once the requisite number of participants enroll for the upcoming batch. So, we encourage you to apply early and secure your seat.
I work as a web developer and was always attracted to cyber security. When hackers guru offered the cyber security certification, I decided to have it and get my career a future make over. The course is very crisp and in a short period of time they cover all the topics.
Web App Developer
My experience with this course is phenomenal, and all my expectation have been met. I liked the course very much, They have covered everything from the basics to the advanced. They have covered it all. I have no hesitation to give this course 4.5 starts out of 5.
Tap-tap, like, share, repeat
Join us on social media for latest news, career opportunities and offers.